Banner

Do you have a graphic in mind ? Let us know ..
Forum rules
In order to fulfill your request you must be a forum owner for minimum 60 days. We are forced to do so, because unfortunately, we saw our graphic requests being used to other forums, outside foroomy.com community.

Thanks in advanced for understanding .
Bookmark and Share

Banner

Postby samurighost on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:10 am

Type:
Text On Image:
Other:
I know that I have only been here for less than a month but I would still like you guys to consider in creating a banner for my web forum.
As a request I would like to have a interesting/ creative back ground (that will match my website) with my companies name "SIRS CORP" and my name "Nathaniel Hiller" with the title (some where) saying "Security and Recruiting Manager".

Considering this is for my professional job I would ask that all enteries are made for that purpose (if possible) please.

If you decide not to I understand, but I though that I might as well ask instead of having other people try to create one. ( in which I have been asking for almost 6 months) I do relize that you guys are worried that I might post my banner on other web sites but be rest assured that I wish this banner be for my website and my website only.
samurighost

Re: Banner

Postby Misty on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:16 am

Hi there,

I agree that this rule is somewhat unfair. I don't see the point in it really. If the graphics maker stops someone using it for a different website it's just as easy to delete it from their photobucket account.

If it's on a host they could always report stolen content.
Misty
Foroomy Super User
Foroomy Super User

Re: Banner

Postby samurighost on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:20 am

True but I can also see their point of view as well....so all in all is does seem out of the ordinary. But hey if you guys are willing to do it I would greatly appreaciate it.
samurighost

Return to Graphic Requests